This cheesy bacon bread rolls recipe is a soft fluffy ketogenic bread covered in mozzarella cheese and delicious bacon pieces.
I’VE BEEN SUPER-BUSY IN THE LAST WEEKS. LUCKILY, MY BLOGGER FRIEND AARON FROM FATFORWEIGHTLOSS HAS KINDLY OFFERED TO HELP ME OUT WITH A GUEST POST. AARON IS A NUTRITIONAL THERAPIST AND WELL KNOWN FOR HIS KETOGENIC BREAD RECIPES – AND I HAVE TO SAY, THIS ONE SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. OVER TO AARON NOW!
Hello everyone, Aaron here. I’d like to briefly explain the principles of the ketogenic diet for those of you who are not familiar with it.
A keto diet is just a low carb diet coupled with a higher fat intake. The number of carbs depends on each person, but it is usually below 20 grams of net carbs per day. Net carbs just mean that you subtract the amount of fiber from the total carbohydrates consumed within a meal.

0 Commentaires