Why spend money on expensive energy bars when you can make this easy low carb protein bar recipe with only 5 simple ingredients? These peanut butter protein bars are chewy and fudgy yet they stay firm at room temperature. The recipe is sugar free, low carb, gluten free and Keto.
SHOP-BOUGHT LOW CARB PROTEIN BARS
I get it. Shop-bought low carb protein bars are suuper convenient. But they often come with a hefty price tag. Plus, many contain additives to extend shelf life, questionable sweetenersand inflammatory vegetable oils. And while they do solve an immediate problem (=hunger), I’ve never sampled one that actually tastes GREAT.
EASY KETO PROTEIN BAR RECIPE
With a teeny-tiny bit of planning ahead, you can make absolutely DELICIOUS FUDGY, CHEWYpeanut butter protein bars at home. They’ll boost your energy after a workout and they’re a fat-fuelled, protein-rich snack if you simply need a pick-me-up in between meals.
The main ingredient of this healthy Keto protein bar recipe is peanut butter. Peanut butter already has a high protein content, which I’m boosting with additional protein powder. I never add protein powder to my smoothies (I prefer straight-low carb granola, up veggie smoothies such as this detox Keto green smoothie). But I do like to add a scoop to my granolas because it helps to add extra crunch – check out this the crispy clusters are to die for.)

0 Commentaires