EASY LOW CARB ROLLS (GLUTEN FREE, KETO)



Easy low carb rolls are perfect for breakfast or as a burger bun. These gluten free keto buns taste soft and pillowy, toast well and are absolutely fail-safe.

Do you know how much Germans like bread? We seem to be born with a gene that makes us crave it at least once a day. In Germany there is a bakery around every corner brimming with sensible wholegrain rolls and Pumpernickels as heavy as rocks. Our evening meal is suitably called “Abendbrot” – literally translated “evening bread” and in Bavaria snack time is “Brotzeit” – bread-time.
Now, since I went sugar free and subsequently reduced my carb intake, I also curbed my bread intake. I have written about the benefits of eating grain and specifically wheat free in this article about my low carb pizza bites. Carbohydrates get converted into glucose in our bodies, and especially wheat products send your sugar levels sky high.
                                                                                                
                                                                                                                             

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires