These creamy, fruity individual low carb raspberry cheesecakes are a perfectly guilt free indulgence.
I’m going to make a rather large statement here. Small, my friends, is better than big. THINK ABOUT IT.
THERE IS A TIPPING POINT IN ALMOST ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE WHERE BIG BECOMES TOO MUCH, TOO UNMANAGEABLE, UNFEASIBLE.
Do you know that feeling after a big meal? Not nice, walking around with stones in your stomach for hours. Your body will thank you for sticking to smaller, sensible portions. And if there is a large spread, small portions mean you can sample more flavours. Small food is fun, neat, grown-up in a good way and can be eaten with your fingers. Small food is almost too good to be true!
HERE’S THE EPITOME OF A PERFECTLY FORMED SMALL DESSERT: LOW CARB RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE.
You all know I’m a big (oh dear – wrong word?!) fan of muffins. I’ve posted recipes for spinach & chive mini quiches, carrot cake muffins, low carb chocolate banana muffins, chocolate feast muffins and my most popular recipe, grab & go low carb muffins. I think they are the perfect size treat.
After making this (full sized) orange brandy cheesecake recently, I thought it was time to test my beloved silicone muffin pan with some mini raspberry cheesecakes.

0 Commentaires