You only need 3 main ingredients to make these low carb tortilla chips. If you roll them out thinly, they become really crunchy. My kids thought the tasted much better than Doritos 🙂
Crispy, crunchy and perfect for dipping! These Keto low carb tortilla chips taste just as good as the real thing, but with a fraction of the carbs. Great for nachos!!
Pre-low carb, I was a big Dorito fan. When we had a bag around the house, I’d make sure nobody else would find it. It was just too precious to share!
I don’t really want to go into detail about all the bad stuff that make Doritos taste so good, from evil artificial flavourings to inflammatory vegetable oils to sugar (!!!), and ruin some great memories. It would be absolutely lovely if processed foods would nourish our bodies and help us look younger every day.
You only need 3 main ingredients to make these low carb tortilla chips. If you roll them out thinly, they become really crunchy. My kids thought the tasted much better than Doritos 🙂
Crispy, crunchy and perfect for dipping! These Keto low carb tortilla chips taste just as good as the real thing, but with a fraction of the carbs. Great for nachos!!
Pre-low carb, I was a big Dorito fan. When we had a bag around the house, I’d make sure nobody else would find it. It was just too precious to share!
I don’t really want to go into detail about all the bad stuff that make Doritos taste so good, from evil artificial flavourings to inflammatory vegetable oils to sugar (!!!), and ruin some great memories. It would be absolutely lovely if processed foods would nourish our bodies and help us look younger every day.

0 Commentaires